- Lightning Surge Totem was renamed to Capacitor Totem and is now baseline. In addition its stun duration has been changed from 5 to 3 seconds.
- Tremor Totem is back, removing Fear, Charm and Sleep effects from party and raid members.
- Healing Wave got re-balanced to be stronger than Healing Surge.
- Artifact traits are gone shifting the relative power of abilities.
- Talents like Unleash Life and Wellspring are stronger now since our Legion artifact buffed our base toolkit but not our talents.
Stat Ratings per 1% at 120
- Critical Strike – 72
- Haste – 68
- Mastery – 24
- Versatility – 85
- Leech – 40
- Speed – 20
- Avoidance – 28
The Heart of Azeroth
The Heart of Azeroth is a new artifact necklace that we will be collecting Azerite Power to gain an empowered artifact. This necklace scales in item level in proportion to the number of levels you have unlocked. These levels also unlock Azerite Traits on Azerite Gear. Azerite Gear is limited to Helms, Shoulders, and Chest pieces. Each piece for a particular slot will always have the same traits. That means every shaman who obtains Mail of the Champion will have the same traits to choose from. As the item level of Azerite pieces increases, new rows of traits unlock (up to four currently). The outer ring of traits contains one option for each of the specializations of a class as well as one general purpose trait. Some traits can have some overlap that may work in other specializations, although currently most choices are between the relevant specialization of your choice and the general purpose trait.